Thursday, January 16, 2014






EASY SNACKING


  



This is something that has been seen and done a million times before, but boy does it make life easier!  I started this when my first was three, the age where they start asking for a snack 24/7! I would have to stop everything to first agree on a snack she could have, then prepare it. After I started doing this, I would just send her to the refrigerator.  Everything in the bin is something I don't mind my kids snacking on, healthy and relatively healthy snacks. Bagged grapes, celery, carrots, rice cakes, apple sauce, raisins, yogurt, fruit strips, and crackers. I put the bin within my children's reach so they can easily pick out what they want.  It doesn't get refilled until every snack is gone! Easy peasy!

No comments:

Post a Comment